Python Tech Lead Engineer
Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
We are looking for a technical leader who can improve the quality of our team’s work.
- Are you ready to be responsible for the quality of the product you make and for the quality of your team’s code? Do
- you have solid experience and knowledge of the Python stack and its frameworks and are you ready to share them with the team? Are
- you ready to make architectural and technical decisions?
- Can you communicate in English with native speakers, both written and spoken?
- Do you know how and like to work in a distributed team?
- Experience in commercial development for at least 5 years
- At least 3 years of Python experience
- Experience with microservice architecture and Flask is important
Would be an advantage
- Experience with JS or TS
- Experience with mobile apps
- Working with cloud systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience working with containerization and virtualization systems
What we are expecting
- Develop and implement new practices and improve work standards, make changes to existing work practices
- Take responsibility for the work of the services we develop
- To develop new services using a microservice approach To
- conduct systematic work with technical debt
- Conduct code reviews
- Participate in writing code
- Participate in the development of new projects in Python, develop Python practice in the company
- Conduct technical interviews and prepare assignments for them
- The ability to directly influence the design and quality of the product, to see the result of their work in the short term
- Current project: rapidly developing HR management system, technology stack: Python, Flask, React, PostgreSQL, microservices/serverless, Azure, CI/CD
- The opportunity to lead a Python practice in our company
- Work only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- Remote work, 5/2, from 10.00 to 19.00
- Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, fully official salary, paid vacation of 4 weeks
- VMI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Regular review of the PO based on the results of the review
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Possibility to participate in Russian and international conferences (for international conferences, you need spoken English)
- Possible business trips to the office in Chicago, USA (after the pandemic)
Stages of selection
- HR interview
- Those interviews
- Final interview with the CEO