Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
- Development of interfaces for web and mobile applications
- Participation in international B2B projects
- Working in a project team
- Working with new and existing projects
- Knowledge of English at least Upper Intermediate
- At least 2 years of experience as a UX designer in the B2B field
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Bootstrap is required
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, UXPin, Figma, Material UI
- Expert knowledge of UX / UI design
- Understanding Material design
- Understanding the principles of usability
- Experience in developing complex user interfaces
- Availability of interface layouts / prototypes in the portfolio
- Become part of a strong team
- The ability to directly influence the design and quality of the product, to see the result of their work in the short term
- Opportunity for professional and career growth
- Work only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- Remote work 5/2 from 10 to 19 (Moscow standard time)
- Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, fully official salary, paid vacation of 4 weeks
- VMI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Regular review of the PO based on the results of the review
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Opportunity to participate in Russian and international conferences
- Possible business trips to the office in Chicago, USA (after the pandemic)
Stages of selection:
- HR interview
- Those interviews with life coding
- Final interview with the CEO