Senior C# Engineer (Remote)
Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
We are looking for an experienced C# developer to work on the products of our customers and partners from the United States. The nearest project is a digital marketing automation system that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to automatically integrate marketing data in real time.
We plan to actively develop the new functionality. You will have to play a key role in this process, work in a small team, participate in making architectural and technical decisions, and interact with representatives of the client company.
What we expect from the candidate
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing solutions based on C# for at least 4 years
- Ability to make independent architectural and technical decisions
- Understanding and ability to work with business requirements
- Experience working with ASP.NET, EF
- Working with cloud systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- The desire to work remotely in a distributed team
- Ability and willingness to share experience and knowledge with the team
Would be an advantage
- Experience working with other programming languages: Java, JS
- Experience working with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks
- Experience working with containerization and virtualization systems
- Develop new projects and work with existing projects, participate in testing and deployment
- Development of architectural solutions
- Code Review
- Become part of a strong team
- The ability to directly influence the design and quality of the product, to see the result of their work in the short term
- Opportunity for professional and career growth
- Work only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- Remote work, 5/2, from 10.00 to 19.00
- Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, fully official salary, paid vacation of 4 weeks
- VMI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Regular review of the PO based on the results of the review
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Opportunity to participate in Russian and international conferences
- Possible business trips to the office in Chicago, USA (after the pandemic)
Stages of selection
- HR interview
- Those interviews with life coding
- Final interview with the CEO