Senior Python Engineer
Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
- Are you interested in solutions and products that you will create?
- Do you have solid experience and knowledge of the Python stack and its frameworks and are ready to share them with the team?
- Are you ready to make architectural and technical decisions and argue your point of view?
- Can you communicate in English with native speakers, both in writing and orally?
- Do you know and love to work in a distributed team?
- Do you like working remotely?
- We will be happy to invite you to work with us. We are looking for a Python expert to strengthen our backend team.
Would be an advantage
- Experience with other languages besides Python, JS, TS
- Experience with mobile applications (native, Xamarin, Ionic etc)
- Working with cloud systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization systems
We are ready to provide
- Development of new projects, participation in testing and deployment
- Development of architectural solutions
- Code review
- The closest project is a digital marketing automation system that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to automatically integrate marketing data in real time. We are planning audit and refactoring of legacy code, active development of new functionality. You have to play a key role in this process, work in a small team, participate in making architectural and technical decisions, and interact with representatives of the client company.
- Become part of a strong team
- The ability to directly influence the design and quality of the product, see the result of your work in the short term
- Working only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- The possibility of growth within the company, both in technical and managerial directions (we are expanding rapidly)
- Remote work, 5/2, from 10.00 to 19.00
- Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, fully official salary, paid vacation 4 weeks
- VHI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Regular salary revision based on the review results
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Opportunity to participate in Russian and international conferences (for international you need spoken English)
- Business trips to the office in Chicago, USA are possible (after the pandemic)
- HR interview
- Tehnical interview with life coding
- Final interview with CEO