Senior QA Engineer
Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications for at least 3 years
- Understanding the principles and technologies of software development
- Basic experience with one of the DBMS-MySQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Healthy perfectionism, attention to detail
Would be an advantage
- Experience with Git/TFS/SVN etc.
- Experience in performance testing
- Knowledge of one of the programming languages
- Experience in test automation (Selenium)
- Experience working with CI/CD on projects
- Participation in manual testing of web and mobile applications
- Conducting test cases, test suites
- Maintenance of working documentation
- Interaction with teams on test coverage, requirements details, and overall product quality
- Remote work 5/2, from 10.00 to 19.00 (Moscow time)
- An opportunity to become a part of a strong team
- Interesting and important tasks
- Work only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- Opportunity for growth within the company (we are expanding rapidly)
- High salary
- Regular salary review based on the results of the review
- Official employment
- VMI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Opportunity to participate in Russian and international conferences
- Possibility of business trips to the office in Chicago, USA (you need spoken English)