Middle Frontend React Engineer (Remote)
Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
We are looking for an SRE engineer to join our team who will help to ensure a smooth production environment and proactive incident prevention
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience working with Angular
- Getting to know and work with version control systems such as Git, TFS
- Knowledge and ability to practically apply architectural practices
- Experience with SASS/LESS
- Ability and desire to share experience and knowledge with the team
- Knowledge of English is not lower than Intermediate
Would be an advantage:
- TDD, unit testing (Karma, Jasmine, etc.)
- Experience working with backend
- Experience working with other languages
- Experience working with CI / CD on a project
- Development of new projects, participation in testing and deployment
- Working with existing projects
- Participation in the development of architectural solutions
- Participation in the code review
- Become part of a strong team
- The ability to directly influence the design and quality of the product, see the result of your work in the short term
- Working only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- The possibility of growth within the company, both in technical and managerial directions (we are expanding rapidly)
- Remote work, flexible working hours according to USA time zone
- Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, fully official salary, paid vacation 4 weeks
- VHI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Regular salary revision based on the review results
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Opportunity to participate in Russian and international conferences (for international you need spoken English)
- Business trips to the office in Chicago, USA are possible (after the pandemic)