Senior Java Engineer
Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
- Are you interested in the product you are building?
- Are you ready to make independent architectural and technical decisions?
- Are you challenged by the legacy code and the refactoring perspective?
- Can you communicate in English with native speakers, both in writing and orally?
- Do you have solid experience and knowledge of the Java stack, Spring Framework, and design patterns architecture?
- Have you worked with RESTful APIs, relational and non-relational databases?
- Do you know and love to work in a distributed team?
- Do you like remote working?
We will be happy to invite you to tour team.
Would be an advantage
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Couchbase
- Understanding of working with cloud systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
We are ready to provide
- Development of new projects, participation in testing and deployment
- Development of architectural solutions
- Code review
- The closest project is a digital marketing automation system that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to automatically integrate marketing data in real time. We are planning audit and refactoring of legacy code, active development of new functionality. You have to play a key role in this process, work in a small team, participate in making architectural and technical decisions, and interact with representatives of the client company.
- Become part of a strong team
- The ability to directly influence the design and quality of the product, see the result of your work in the short term
- Working only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- The possibility of growth within the company, both in technical and managerial directions (we are expanding rapidly)
- Remote work, 5/2, from 10.00 to 19.00
- Registration in accordance with the Labor Code, fully official salary, paid vacation 4 weeks
- VHI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Regular salary revision based on the review results
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Opportunity to participate in Russian and international conferences (for international you need spoken English)
- Business trips to the office in Chicago, USA are possible (after the pandemic)
- HR interview
- Technical interview with life coding
- Final interview with CEO