Senior Python Engineer
Spark Equation is a software-enabled IT and strategy consulting firm operating at the intersection of strategy, product architecture, and engineering to optimize solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. We harness data, analytics, and engineering expertise to give organizations a clear path to gain industry leadership and improve performance.
When we combine our partnership and transparent business methods, we bridge the gap between strategy and execution, equipping clients with an exceptional level of competitiveness to transform their business. Our teams are equipped with the knowledge and experience to address every facet of how data and software affect a client’s organization and efficiency.
Our mission is to build intelligent software solutions that power business innovation, agility, and growth.
We believe in Building Software That Works® through precision, innovation, and an engineering mindset. Engaging and empowering intelligent, bold, and passionate people to do the right things, the better way.
- Development of architectural solutions, practices and standards
- Knowledge of English Upper Intermediate
- Good knowledge and skills in working with architecture
- Good knowledge of several frontend frameworks
- Good knowledge of several Python frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Python stack
- Knowledge and experience of working with relational and NoSQL databases
Would be an advantage
- Experience with other languages besides Python, JS, TS
- Experience with mobile applications (native, Xamarin, Ionic etc)
- Working with cloud systems and platforms (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience with containerization and virtualization systems
- Become part of a strong team
- Interesting and important tasks
- Work only with foreign customers according to modern standards
- Opportunity for growth within the company, both in technical and managerial directions (we are expanding rapidly)
- High salary (top 10% in the market)
- Regular revision of the salary based on the review results
- Official employment
- VHI policy with dentistry (after passing the probationary period)
- Annual budget for each employee for development and training
- Ability to participate in Russian and international conferences (for international you need spoken English)
- Possibility of business trips to the office in Chicago, USA (spoken English is required)
- Legal assistance (including in obtaining visa)